- KAP SAN W
- 1.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
With seating for 5, plus an additional cool down seat, the Kapiti is ideal for families, or those looking to accommodate more people.
The Kapiti is manufactured using rotational molding, this process produces a strong unibody (one-piece) spa pool shell, eliminating the need for an internal support frame.
With reduced material and labour costs, the Kapiti offers a premium spa pool experience at a more affordable price.
The Kapiti offers fantastic massage, hassle free water care options, and industry leading energy efficiency.
Easy to use, with simple, plug and play operation. The Kapiti spa will save you time, and money.
Islander Spas are made by Watkins USA - The same people who make Hot Spring Spas, a company that has a 40-year history in New Zealand and is the largest manufacturer of spas in the world!
• Seating for 6 (5 + 1 cool down seat)
• Thermal locking cover with hinge seal for added heat retention
• Full foam insulation for extreme energy efficiency
• Intuitive and simple digital control panel
• Adjustable cascading waterfall
• Underwater, multi-colour LED light
• Bottom drain for easy maintenance
• Matching steps (optional)
• Ozone water care system (optional)
• Dimensions: 2.06m x 2.06m x 0.87m
• Jet Count: 45 jets with stainless steel trim
• Jet Pump: 4.5 bhp (3.0 continuous duty horse power), 2-speed pump; our pump draws fewer amps on low speed, using less energy to heat and filter
• Water Capacity: 1,098 litres
• Dry Weight: 216 kgs
• Filled Weight: 1,788 kgs.
• Cabinet & Shell Style: Espresso synthetic wood cabinet paired with arctic shell
• Heater: 2kW stainless steel
• Electrical: 10amp (licensed electrician can supply the GFCI, conduit and wires)
• Filter: 4.65 m² intelligent filtration with customised programming for optimised filtration cycles
• Full foam insulation for maximum efficiency and long-term heat retention
• Ozone Water Care System helps to keep water crystal clear while reducing the amount of chlorine needed.
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.