Frog Mineral Cartridge
- 2.00 KGS
- Calculated at Checkout
This is a replacement mineral spa frog cartridge for the Spa Frog sanitising system. This cartridge needs replacing every 4 months.
This works either in inline feeders or the floating sanitiser system.
Ensure your PH is between 7.2 and 7.6 to promote bather comfort and sanitiser efficiency.
- Always maintain water balance and proper bromine levels below by using a test stip or Test Kit: Free Available Bromine: 3.0ppm to 5.0ppm, PH: 7.2-7.8, Total Alkalinity: 80-120ppm, Calcium Hardness: 150-150ppm.
- Remove the product from the shrink sleeve over the hot tub as some dusting may occur
- Set the SPA FROG Conditioning Cartridge wide open to #6 by holding the bottom of the cartridge and turning the top until the #6 appears in the setting window.
Directions for using the SPA FROG Conditioning Cartridge in the SPA FROG In-Line System:
- Open the cap of the in-line system. Push down and turn the holder counter clockwide to unlock.
- Pull holder out and snap the SPA Frog Mineral Cartridge into the slot that is labelled 'mineral'.
- Use alongside the SPA FROG Bromine Cartridge - place the bromine cartridge into the slot marked 'bromine'.
- Replace holder, push down and lock into place. Replace Cap and run the hot tub jets for 15 minutes to release the initial dose into the water.
Directions for using the SPA FROG Conditioning Cartridge in the SPA FROG Floating System:
- Push the SPA FROG Conditioning Cartridge into one of the openings in the green floating holder. For best results insert the SPA FROG Bromine Cartridge into the other opening.
Shipping & Returns
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.